1) I still have a bruise in the back of my palm (I think it’s called hematoma), and it reminds that I did my CT Scan this week. TCVS surgeons wanted me to repeat my scans, for it has been a couple of years. I am praying so hard that God did me a miracle, and the thymoma is finally gone. Nothing’s impossible. 🙂
2) It might have been a dull week for my academic writing, but that meant I was able to focus on my SEO articles and I was able to finish them finally. Hooray! I am currently accepting more projects so just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to work with me.
3) I got some freebies from Mina V. Esguerra and Jay E. Tria. I was able to get the free digital copies of Mina’s first book, My Imaginary Ex and Jay’s Songs of Our Breakup. Click on the title to grab yours.
4) Some stuff came in today. I bought shoes so I could have a new buddy for my rendezvous moments.
Aaaannnddd… my newest addiction.
I can’t exactly point out how or why it started – I just found myself browsing thru blogs about make-up (I even chatted with one of the bloggers thru Facebook). I even subscribed to a YouTube channel with tips on how to do proper make-up. Gosh, I can’t wait to use these babies! So expect that in the future, I will be posting something about makeups and all things girlie.
5) I finally submitted the outline of my #romanceclass story! Now all I have to do is to work on the actual manuscript. So help me, God.
Now I’m signing off because there’s a book I want to read. Let’s charge it to my bedtime read.
What about you? How did your week go?