Are you a book lover? Do you have books at home that you haven’t opened for a while now, and think, maybe someone else might enjoy it? Do you feel the urge of doing something to make a difference? Well, if your answers to these questions are all yes, then this post is just for you!
Buqo is conducting a book drive called A Book for An Ebook during the MIBF. This aims to help acquire books and donate them to the libraries and other places which need them. The mechanics are just simple. You just have to bring books and swap them with some of the latest eBooks available at Buqo. There are 19 stories to choose from, all coming from different bundles – #BuqoSteamyReads, #BuqoYA, #JustWritePH and #StrangeLit.
You just have to bring your books to the Manila International Book Fair on September 19 and 20. #JusWritePH authors (that includes me) might be there on September 20th from 10am to 3pm. We’ll be at Buqo Booth 419, Hall 1 SMX Convention Center.
What’s in it for you? Ooh, I could just think of some among the many.
1. You get a new book to read.
2. You share a story to someone who might not have the capability to buy books.
3. You clear out some space from your bookshelf that can be home for your new babies (books!)
4. You might get the chance to meet the author of the new eBook you’ll be having.
5. You and your friends can scout for other books that might interest you at the book fair.
See? Rummage your bookshelf now and share the stories you’ve enjoyed to other people. It’s always a good feeling to know you’ve helped.