Just like the Would You Rather tag, I already have received a tag for the Leibster Award last year. I didn’t choose to respond at the time, for reasons I could no longer remember. Now that I’m given another chance, then let me choose to enjoy it this time.
What is The Leibster Award?
This fun award is one way to help promote new bloggers. In order to be qualified and receive the award, you must have less than 200 followers.
Once you are nominated for the award, you can choose to nominate other new bloggers for the award yourself. There are some rules, though. In your award post, you must:
• Thank and link to the blog that nominated you.
• Answer the 10 questions they gave you.
• Nominate 10 blogs (Must have less than 200 followers each.).
• Propose 10 new questions for your nominees
• Include these rules in the post
So first off, I would like to thank anovelglimpse for tagging me in this fun award. Now I’m going to answer your questions.
What is your favorite book right now? Even though I can’t still get over the heartbreak inflicted upon me by Theodore Finch, it’s All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.
What is your least favorite book genre? Sci-fi.
If you could be friends with any author, who would it be? Uhmm, Mitch Albom and Gayle Foreman.
Do you have to finish every book you start? Not really. I have what I call parking lot space in my bookshelf where I put all my unfinished books. So far I have three.
What book has inspired you or touched you the most? Apart from the Bible, that’s Have A Little Faith by Mitch Albom.
If you could be a character in any book, what book would it be and what part would you play? Hermione Granger of Harry Potter.
What do you want to be when you grow up? When I was a kid, I wanted to be a lawyer. Then when I went in high school I realized I wanted to be a journalist and write. In college, I took Political Science for pre-law and now I am a published novelist.
Do you believe in UFOs? Yes. Especially if they look like Matteo Do of this Korean TV hit My Love from the Star.
If you were going to get a tattoo right now, what would it be of? An inscription that says I am God’s promise.
What is your favorite song right now? Right now, I’ve got the LSS for One Thing by One Direction.
So for the bloggers I’m tagging here, here are my questions for you.
• What is your biggest achievement in life?
• What is your biggest failure?
• What is your biggest fear?
• Given the chance to be somebody else for 24 hours, who would you like to be? (No fictional characters here please!)
• If you win a million from the lottery, what is the first thing you’d buy?
• If you will be given a superpower, what kind of power would you like to have?
• Would you rather have coffee or tea?
• What is your ideal romantic date?
• Do you believe in destiny?
• If you would ask God one question, what would it be?
And I ask the following to please answer my questions.
- Lee Miyaki
- Nicole’s Nine Cents
- Life After Myasthenia Gravis
- Photos by Nowhere Girl
- Dancing Books
- Scraps and Fragments
- Adventures in Fiction
Now go! I swear, it’s super fun! 🙂 let’s spread the blog love and good vibes.