• A cute guy serving coffee at Figaro kept on smiling at me after I said good afternoon to you too. Too bad my friend wanted to have a blueberry cheesecake from Starbucks instead of unlimited cakes from Cravings, which is beside Figaro.
• The Starbucks cashier wrote a little message in my cup. Though… well, yeah, I made fun of it at first, but, hey! I appreciate the thought and the effort.
• My friend whom I was with kept on laughing the whole time we were together (she’s been down lately). I don’t know why, but when you are smiling all the way, all you can see and notice around you are the good and funny things.
• The sales people in every botique we went to were super accomodating, even though we really didn’t buy anything.
• After a long and supposedly tiring day, I didn’t really feel tired at all.
See? Just keep on smiling. You may never know, maybe you just made someone’s day. Have a blessed Sunday everyone! ☺☺☺